Our mission at GHI is to share our knowledge and experience wherever it is needed or requested. GHI is an association founded by professionals from the industry. Tradition and a spirit of innovation are the forces that drive the continuous improvement of products in all areas of equestrian sports. Combining your ideas with our experience, we ensure the success of your equestrian sports project.
GHI chooses its partners with care, bringing together Germany’s top brands in one comprehensive network. This way, you can be sure to receive the best possible products and services by our partners. Companies equipping Olympic, World and World Cup Champions in Dressage, Showjumping, Eventing and Vaulting have pooled their extensive knowledge, providing high quality products, services and support for nearly all aspects of the industry.
- Production sites and headquarters in Germany
- Product quality - brand leaders in the market segment
- Capacity for innovation and well-established portfolio - experience, know-how and strong new products
- Strong research and development capabilities
- High capacities and efficiency in development, production and sales
- Professional business conduct in terms of communication and business management
- Reliability, punctuality and strict adherence to delivery schedules
- Export and logistics capabilities, with written and spoken English skills as a minimum requirement-
- Reliability in dealing with customers – solid customer service and support, references and customer satisfaction
- Business Questionnaire and Audit
- Commercial register excerpt, review of financial statements, credit score check (if applicable)
- Evaluation and assessment of production facilities
- Regular review of compliance with the selection criteria
Strictly necessary cookies guarantee functions without which this website would not function as intended. As a result these cookies cannot be deactivated. These cookies are used exclusively by this website and are therefore first party cookies. This means that all information stored in the cookies will be returned to this website.
Functional cookies enable this website to provide you with certain functions and to store information already provided (such as registered name or language selection) in order to offer you improved and more personalized functions.
Performance cookies gather information on how a web page is used. We use them to better understand how our web pages are used in order to improve their appeal, content and functionality.
Marketing / Third Party Cookies originate from external advertising companies (among others) and are used to gather information about the websites visited by you, in order to e.g. create targeted advertising for you.